Subject: AW: First draft component 2
From: Korózs Áron <[email-masked]>
To: "Olga Gnezdovski" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ammann Dula Eveline" <[email-masked]>, "von Bergen Matthias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 12:16:58 +0200

Dear Olga,

Thank you so much for getting back to us with these interesting points.

We have integrated these into the action plan as separate points for the
sake of clarity.

Please find attached the updated budget (with only two workshops in
component 4) and the action plan.

Best from Berne

Aron

Berner Fachhochschule
Departement Soziale Arbeit

Institut Soziale und kulturelle Vielfalt

Áron Korózs

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
________________________________________

Hallerstrasse 10, CH-3012 Bern
Telefon direkt +41 31 848 66 87

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.bfh.ch> www.bfh.ch

 <https://www.linkedin.com/school/berner-fachhochschule-bfh> LinkedIn |
<https://www.instagram.com/berner_fachhochschule/> Instagram |
<https://www.facebook.com/bernerfachhochschule> Facebook |
<https://twitter.com/bfh_hesb> X |
<https://www.youtube.com/bernerfachhochschule> Youtube

Von: Olga Gnezdovski <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. November 2024 08:27
An: Korózs Áron <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ammann Dula Eveline <[email-masked]>; von Bergen Matthias
<[email-masked]>
Betreff: RE: First draft component 2

Dear Aron,

Thank you very much for the draft action plan for the component 2. Here is
the feedback from Estonian colleagues.

1.	Partially this might already be included in the first point, but
we want to clarify just in case. From the perspective of child protection,
we would like to gain an understanding of the overall picture of the child
protection system in Switzerland. Specifically:

*	What is the national framework for the training, quality, and
professional system of child protection workers (how is it regulated, what
aspects are mandated by legislation, what is mandatory, what is voluntary,
who is responsible, and what roles do institutions have at different
levels—e.g., funding, ensuring training opportunities, etc.)?
*	If there is no national framework, are these aspects handled
differently in each administrative unit, based on the points outlined in
the previous question?
*	How is basic training (higher and vocational education) linked to
further training and the professional system?
*	How are competency models utilized?
*	Is there a career model for child protection workers?

2.	To the fourth point, we would also add the perspective of
employers—how do employers themselves support the well-being of social
sector workers? At the moment, it seems that the focus is mainly on
third-party organizations/institutions, but for us, workplace-based
support for employees is particularly important (e.g., does the employer
provide supervision, co-vision, or other supportive measures?).
Additionally, where does self-care stand in Switzerland's social
sector—how do employees support themselves, is this topic discussed at
all, and is it included as a subject in basic training (higher and
vocational education)?

What do you think, would it be possible to integrate these points?

Kind regards,

Olga

From: Korózs Áron < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2024 9:09 AM
To: Olga Gnezdovski < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: Ammann Dula Eveline < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; von Bergen Matthias <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: First draft component 2

Dear Olga,

Please find attached our proposed draft for component 2.

I will also update the overall action plan according to your last comments
once I’ve incorporated this component.

Thank you and best,

Aron

Berner Fachhochschule
Departement Soziale Arbeit

Institut Soziale und kulturelle Vielfalt

Áron Korózs

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
________________________________________

Hallerstrasse 10, CH-3012 Bern
Telefon direkt +41 31 848 66 87

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.bfh.ch> www.bfh.ch

 <https://www.linkedin.com/school/berner-fachhochschule-bfh> LinkedIn |
<https://www.instagram.com/berner_fachhochschule/> Instagram |
<https://www.facebook.com/bernerfachhochschule> Facebook |
<https://twitter.com/bfh_hesb> X |
<https://www.youtube.com/bernerfachhochschule> Youtube

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud
teavet. Kui te ei ole selle kirja adressaat, palun võtke ühendust saatjaga
ning kustutage e-kiri arvutist.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for internal use.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message.